New Mexico Summative Assessments Help & Support
This Help & Support page provides all the information you need to keep up to date with New Mexico testing activities.
Winter 2020 DTC Trainings Registration
The Registration site is open now for the winter 2020 DTC Trainings. Use the Register button below to register for one of the six DTC trainings.
|Farmington||Farmington Municipal Schools’ Career and Technical Education (C.A.T.E.) BuildingRooms 5 & 7301 North Court AvenueFarmington, NM 87401||Tuesday, January 7, 2020|
|Gallup||Gallup-McKinley County Schools (GMCS) District BuildingBoardroom640 S. Boardman AveGallup, NM 87301||Wednesday, January 8, 2020|
|Albuquerque||Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown Hotel2600 Louisiana Blvd NEAlbuquerque, NM 87110||Thursday, January 9, 2020|
|Las Cruces||Hotel El Encanto705 S Telshor BlvdLas Cruces, NM 88011||Tuesday, January 14, 2020|
|Artesia||Artesia Public School Administration Office and Training Center301 Bulldog Blvd.Artesia, NM 88210 (some may have to put 301 S. 15th St. in their GPS)||Wednesday, January 15, 2020|
|Las Vegas||West Las Vegas Administration OfficesBoard Room179 Bridge StreetLas Vegas, NM 87701||Thursday, January 16, 2020|
ORDERING INFORMATION FOR SPRING 2020 NM-ASR CENSUS FIELD TEST MATERIALS
|Initial ordering window||December 9, 2019- January 17, 2020|
|Delivery of materials ordered during the initial ordering window||In state by February 17, 2020|
|Additional ordering window||February 10 – March 26, 2020|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE ORDERING
How to access the Cognia Online Ordering System
(Please have a purchase order number ready when placing your order)
- Go to http://iservices.cognia.org/
- Select “New Mexico” from the drop-down menu and click the “enter” button.
- Select “Order Test Materials.”
- Select Administration from the drop-down menu; e.g., Spring 2020 NM-ASR Census Field Test
- Follow the prompts to enter your User ID and Password. (Reminder: Your password for online ordering is DIFFERENT from the one for reporting or portal)
- You may now go to the “Orders” tab, select “Create an order” and begin creating your order.
|Computer-based testing materials (CBT)||$ 7.64 per student tested and returned for scoring (all-inclusive price)|
|Paper-based testing materials (PBT)**||$ 12.86 per answer booklet returned for scoring (all-inclusive price)**5% Overage is only available for PBT.|