New Mexico Public Education Department Assessments Help & Support
This Help & Support page provides all the information you need to keep up to date with New Mexico testing activities.
Additional Ordering Update
Cepstral Voice Pack Update
- If you need to use the Spanish text-to-speech feature for a Windows or Mac device for either the NM-MSSA Math or NM-ASR online tests, you can now submit your request for the Cepstral voice pack by going here . You may expect receiving the information requested within 24 hours.
- If your students use Chromebooks, there is no need to use the Cepstral voice pack since the Spanish voice is embedded within the device.
- Click here for the full announcement that went to DTCs.
Online Testing Kiosk Update
- Updated kiosks are available and required for spring 2021 NM-MSSA Math, ELA, SLA, and NM-ASR.
- Important note for Mac OS Users: A new kiosk for Mac OS is not required for spring 2021. You can continue to use the current Mac OS kiosk made available in January 2020 for this year’s assessments.
- Windows and iOS applications continue being available for download. Please visit the Apple App Store for the latest version of iTester for iPads.
- Please visit the Google App Store for the latest Chrome App.
- Please refer to the NMPED Assessments Kiosk-Installation Guide 2020-2021 for additional details on kiosk installation for all devices.
There are no upcoming events at this time.