You will find the Spring 2023 Spanish Reading SBA student reports and results data files in the Cognia online reporting system. Please find the link and the directions below for accessing the online reporting system.
HOW TO ACCESS THE COGNIA ONLINE REPORTING SITE
- Go to http://iservices.cognia.org
- Select “New Mexico” from the drop-down menu and click the “enter” button.
- Select “New Mexico Reporting.”
- Follow the prompts to enter your username and password. Notes:
- The username and password to access online SBA reports is different from the password used for online ordering test materials and different from the online testing portal
- If you use the incorrect password multiple times when logging in to the online reporting system, your account will be locked, and you will need to contact our Client Care Center/Helpdesk for assistance
- If you do not remember your username and password for this site, please contact our Client Care Center for assistance
For questions regarding school grading, high school graduation results, and accountability, please contact the PED directly at email@example.com.
SBA Sample Reports